Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Poem about my mother



22/5/17- Mother’s Day Poem - Fiapo
Learning goal- We are learning to use similes and metaphors to make our writing more interesting.
Poem about my mother.
My heart flutters when I see your face all the time because you make me feel like I’m safe.

You light my world when it darkens up
because you cuddle me.

There are bad times and there are good times
with you but I still love you.

Your smile gives me goosebumps because I feel like if you're happy then I know that I’ll be happy too.

You are beautiful from the inside and outside just like a blossom tree.
You have a bright heart shining like a shooting star zooming around the sky granting my wishes.

You have raised me for 10 years and still you have always been helpful.

You remind me of a cuddly teddy bear but you are not, because you are my mother. I love you mum.

IMG_9435.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment