Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Saint Patrick day writing.

17/3/16
On saint Patrick day I felt like I won’t be lonely and i felt happy.I felt happy because I like staying around people because they always smile at me.


I felt comfortable sitting next to my soul friend because she always plays with me and smiles at me.


I felt happy and excited sharing lunch because I like sharing with others.


The food we had was chips,drinks and biscuits.My favourite was the biscuits,It tastes cheesy.The drink  I got had a lot of chocolate in it.
The chips taste like chicken.I really enjoyed it because I like spending time with my soul friend.
I like spending time with my soul friend because she always talks and smiles at me.Screenshot 2016-04-04 at 11.57.13.png
                  
We are learning to write a recount using our personal voice.I used my personal voice in my writing when I describe?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fiapo,
    I like how you described what the food tasted like and I like how you told us what you had for shared lunch.
    Your writing reminds me of my shared lunch.
    I think it is helpful to put punctuation and make sure you using capital letters
    Well done Fiapo.
    done Fiapo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete