Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My special moment in the holiday

8/9/17
Learning goal~

Write about one special moment from your holidays.Use your personal voice, describe your special moment using your senses.

My little scary ride


“I am so excited” I said as my teeth chattered together in the cold. “Next!” someone called out as my sister and I walked up and sat on the log. “Here we go” my sister said as she gripped her hand on the log.


I watched the guard as he pushed the buttons knowing that the log was going to go running along the water. “Have fun” the life guard smiled as the log went running along the water.


I felt goosebumps that trickled upon my legs. I saw many things as I went under the dark looking cave. I saw little gnomes which looked like they were watching me as the log moved. I heard some water noises that sounded fake.


I felt like someone was watching me behind me because I was at the back of the log. I looked back and saw just a dark, blank cave not seeing the gnomes anymore. I looked in the front and screamed because I thought someone I didn’t know was in front of me but it was just my sister. I forgot she came along with me.


As we reached out of the cave I felt my heart beating so fast I even thought it was going to explode into flames.


“Did you have fun?” my sister grinned, “nope, I wish I did” I giggled.


Hopefully I’ll visit rainbow's end next time but not on this ride!!!!!


IMG_1301.PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment