Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Cricket recount

27/10/17
A bad start

It was very challenging having to play cricket on the courts on a very hot day with room 5 and Sahl.

I got to the courts thinking what it would be like since that was going to be my first time.

While I was thinking I bumped into something and tripped. Tripping over a cricket ball was not what I expected. The game hadn't even started and I was already having a bad start.

I got up from the surface and saw my sweat drying up as I thought it was my blood. "Ew, just disgusting", I wiped my wet forehead. "Bahahahahaha" I laughed as I noticed it wasn't blood.

Sahl walked in the courts seeing room 5 going wild like hungry gorillas. I laughed my head off.

"Room 5, stop this right now!!" Mrs Middleton shouted. I watched some of the girls laughing because I got scared. I rolled my eyes and giggled a little.

My day has already been ruined and we didn't even start the game like I said.

I didn't want to play anymore. What a disaster I thought. I never want to experience a day like this again. I felt annoyed. Hopefully next time this won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment