Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Kiwi Kids News

Friday 16 February 2018

Tonga hit by worst storm in 60- years


Published : February 13, 2018

Cyclone Gita

My response:
To me seeing and hearing all over the news about Tonga's happening is very heartbroken. I have never dreamed of this happening to the country I just came back from a few days ago. This situation is very devastating. People who have lost their homes are probably staying at other homes that haven't been smashed down. I wish I could help with this situation but there is not a thing I can do. Hopefully Tonga will remain calm and stay strong. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello There Fiapo, It's Caitlyn here. I love how you have set your writing. Yes, It was very devastating to hear, and very well said too. I think that you have done an awesome job with your writing about Cyclone Gita in Tonga, hopefully they do stay strong and remain calm too. Noho Ora Mai,Fiapo. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete