Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

100 words challenge

Friday 27 July
100 words challenge.
...but I didn’t understand the instructions ,
I thought to myself. My teacher explained a lot of instructions to our class , everyone seemed to understand except for me and only me , I was too embarrassed to ask the teacher for a more specific instruction. I was afraid that if I asked my teacher she would growl me and everybody would laugh. I’m not much of a confident person and I hate it when I’m being laughed at. I looked at everyone doing their work. The time was ticking faster and faster , it was like I was being cursed or something. Suddenly the door opened and one of our students stepped in class , I knew the teacher was going to be explaining the instruction again to that student. I grinned. I listened carefully while my teacher was explaining it pushing my head forehead to hear the instructions. At that point I finally understood the instruction. I quickly went on my chromebook and finished off what I was supposed to be doing for the past 20 minutes I wasted. If it wasn’t for that student who walked in I wouldn’t have finished off my work in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment