Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

100 words challenge

In my writing I have learned to write my punctuations right , I have also learned to interestingly.
Image result for deserted school


Plan-
CHARACTERS: Myself , Helena , Claudia , Ewan , Mei , Aaliyah , Kiko , Vika
SETTINGS: Haunted school
PROBLEM: Ewan falls onto knives and kills himself , Claudia starts choking herself  and dies , Mei flies to the wall and then the lights fall on her and she gets squashed , Aaliyah gets scared and cries , , Vikas hair moves around and circles her neck and chokes her and she faints. Joseph jumps up once and the big whiteboard falls on him , his blood makes the wires wet and he get electrocuted burning all his fat.
SOLUTION: Helena and Trina run out and escaped without anything happening to them , Aaliyah and Kiko follow.


“Guys I don’t think we should be here in this scary haunted school , it’s restricted anyways” Aaliyah trembled as her teeth chattered  , “why so scared ? , stop being so boring , just follow and stop complaining before something happens to you already! ” Helena yelled. “Helena’s right , plus we already came this far , we can’t turn back” Ewan exclaimed.
Mei , Kiko , Vika , Claudia and I were in the front leading the way to the school. Once we got to the school we could already see spider webs on the corner of the building , doors open , windows covered in dust and dirt.
“U-uhm I don’t think this is a good idea , let’s go back before we all d-die”.  “Shut up Claudia before you die first!” Kiko shouted roughly.
We walked into a quite small classroom , wood scattered all around the floor , wallpaper ripped off and lights twitching - on and off.
“HELP!!!!!” I hear Ewans voice coming from the other room , we all run out to the other room and all we see is Ewan’s body slowly going down through knives that were standing straight up. “Oh my GOSH!” , I look to the left and see Aaliyah crying , “ stop crying you're making everything worse!” I said. “ He must’ve fell ahahaha “ Claudia chuckled. “Shut up , this isn’t funny , just hope you're not dead next!” Helena groaned.
We all walk out , “STOP!” I said , “where is Mei?!”. “Everybody split up! , Me and Helena; Kiko you go with Claudia , Vika and Aaliyah!” “pfft ok , girl power” Kiko sneered as he rolled his eyes.
After a few minutes of going through the other classes…
“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” , I hear Aaliyah’s voice from the bathroom.
Helena and I quickly take off , once we got to the bathroom we could see the lights on top of Mei squashing her flat into her death. “Okay! , I think we SHOULD get out instantly because this is getting a bit to far!” , “Like I-I s-said , lets hurry up before another tragedy happens already !” Aaliyah snapped.
“I think it’s too late for that!” Helena shouted , I look back to see Vika on the floor with a metal stick halfway down her mouth , there was also a bit of blood sogging out. “Helena you're dad is a doctor right ? can you check her heartbeat” I asked , “ sure can do “ she replied. She got down on her knees and checked her heart beat…. She looks right back up at us with a sad face , “s-sorry guys” she mumbled. “You know what let’s just leave” I sighed.
When we got out of the school we called see our friend Joseph. I wondered how he got here.
Joseph went to the door and jumps up once and the big whiteboard falls on him , his blood makes the wires from the walls wet and he get electrocuted burning all his fat.
“EW!” I shouted in disgust
As soon as we left I realised that Helena , Kiko , Claudia , Aaliyah and I were still alive.
“I guess Satan didn’t like the other 3” Claudia laughed. “Shut up!” Helena yelled.
Once we got home I straight away ran to the phone and called 911. I told them to go to the Haunted school.

Once everything was over I thought , well at least most of us made it alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment