Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Jubilee Highlight

21.09.18
During the 60th jubilee on Sunday 16th ,
My best moment was the Fijians dance
because it had a lot of movement and because
I really enjoyed listening to the music.


When the Fijians walked up on the stage you could see they’re hula skirts swaying around
which made it more exciting to watch,
When they started dancing I felt myself also
wanting to dance , I was so amazed. I also
thought that the music was very beautiful.


They all looked magnificent ,
but even though they looked amazing
and did they’re dance wonderfully ,
I could even notice how nervous they were
by looking at how red all they’re faces were turning ,
some were even shaking.


Other than that I thought that they’re
performance was very amusing.


My other highlight was my solo dance performance ,
this was because I had a lot of fun.
I walked on the stage with a lot of oil which made
me glimmer like a star. I was very nervous but
did overcome being nervous while I was doing
my Tongan dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment