Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 Words Challenge |

Friday 9th November
“Mum can I go for a ride on my bike please ?” ,
I said with excitement , “no stay here" ,
“fine but let me get some fresh air” ,
“sure” she replied.


I went outside and quickly sneaked out to the backyard
and took my bike ,
I don’t listen to what she says because I don’t really care.


While I was riding my bike I remembered what my
best friend said to me at school ….
“Meet me , 8:00 pm at the bridge near the rocks” , I
looked at my watch and apparently the time was 7:45.
I took off on my bike very fast. I got to the bridge right
exactly where she asked me , it was 8:00 on the dot.
But…. she wasn’t there. I wasn’t really surprised because she is all talk.

I walked back home and saw my mum sitting on the
chair looking disappointed. She grabbed out a belt.
She said “WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!?"
“mum let me ex-” “shut up” and get over here” ,
I walked towards her and she started whipping me on the butt
, I looked to the back and I saw my
best friend standing at my door laughing.
I ran to my room and my best friend already texted me saying
“why didn’t you meet me at the bridge ,
and also I found a letter on your mailbox
saying you're getting deported” , I screamed out loud and that
was the last time I ever talked to her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment