Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Happy Father's Day

My Happy Father's Day letter.
Dear Dad,
I want to tell you that you are my number 1 dad in the world and that you are like a real father to me because you make me really happy.

Thank you for taking care for me ever since I was in diapers and thank you for having fun with me while you make me laugh.

I really enjoy it when you buy me food because you buy food that I am addicted to like donuts and fizzy drink.

I would like to say Happy Father's Day and may God bless you with all his heart and may you be safe forever in my heart.

I remember when I first met you and I thought you were a kidnapper because you looked like a huge bear that was trying to take me but you were trying to hug me.I also remember when I did my evil eyes to you because I still though you would kidnap me.
I love you dad and I wish you a very Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment