Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Day 1: 100% PURE New Zealand: Activity 2


Day 1: 100% PURE New Zealand  
Activity 2: Your tour of New Zealand is going to start right here in Auckland. Watch the Tourist video for Auckland to learn about the awesome things that you can see and do in the city. Once you’ve finished, choose your favourite five activities from the video and list them on your blog.  

1. My first destination would be to visit the Piha Beach.
Reason- I would like to visit Piha Beach because when I watch all the videos about Piha Beach it makes me feel like i'm at Piha Beach with the bright orange sun shining on the sea. The waves of the clear blue sea just makes it's way up to my feet. The sand is soft with a gold/brown colour. Absolutely no one would want to say no to that!

2. My second destination would likely have to be visiting the Rainforest of the Waitakare Ranges.
Reason- I would like to visit the Rainforest of the Waitakare Ranges because if I had to go there I would get to experience a lot of things. Just exploring the rainforest is very entertaining because seeing all the different kinds of species and learning facts about them is just astonishing and entertaining.

3. My third destination would have to be the Base jumping off the New Zealand Sky Tower.
Reason- Not that much people get to do amusing activities everyday and one of those things are base jumping off the New Zealand Sky Tower. Seeing the views when you jump and also getting rid of your
fear. I am one of those people who haven't Base jumped off the New Zealand Sky Tower but if I could then I would so that I can have the most of it in life.

4. My fourth destination would happen to be the Auckland Park Domain.
Reason- Walking inside the Auckland Park Domain will be entertaining, I explore and have fun. My stress, sadness and all just escapes. I have never been to the Auckland Park Domain but one day I would take a trip there and never forget that time.


5.My fourth destination would be the Auckland War Memorial Museum.
Reason- I would walk inside the Museum exploring the building and learning new things as I dream about it all day. Though I have never been to an War Memorial Museum but hearing people talk about it makes me want to visit the building. I would like to visit the Auckland War Memorial Museum one day.



MY FLAG I HAVE CHOSEN TO SUBMIT FOR THE NEW ZEALAND FLAG.
For the symbol I have chosen 2 swords to go on the top. I have chosen the sword symbol because I want people to notice that there shouldn't be any fighting or war in New Zealand. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fiapo,

    I really like the flag that you have designed for this activity. I agree with you that we should do everything that we can to avoid fighting and war and the inclusion of the swords is a nice way to remind people of this fact. I hope that they look at the swords and think of 'peace' rather than 'war.'

    I also hope that you enjoyed making these flags. I always love having the chance to be a little bit creative. What about you? Would you say that you're a creative person?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete