Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea- Activity 1


Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea
Activity 1: After a very busy day of sightseeing you and your group drive from Tane Mahuta to your hotel in Dargaville. When you arrive you decide to sit down and record your thoughts in your travel diary.
Before you start writing, take a minute to read more about Rangitoto island, Karekare beach and Tane Mahuta.  On your blog, tell us which of the three places you most enjoyed visiting and why.  

Tane Mahuta- God of the Forest
Image result for tane mahuta tree






I was mostly entertained by Tane Mahuta because I got to explore the forest and seeing the living creatures and all the different kinds of species. I get to see nature all around and all the living plants. The Tane Mahuta trees were very magical looking and also it made me feel like I was surrounded by my family - (New Zealand). I saw some native trees that made me want to look at it all day. I wish I could actually visit the Tane Mahuta!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fiapo,

    What a great blog post! I, too, love nature and the natural world. I like to think that we are all part of this world and, in a sense, part of each other's family. I hope that you get the chance to visit Tane Mahuta in real life one day. I have yet to make it up to visit but I am definitely planning to go very soon. I think that I will take Aronui with me so that we can share the experience and make some memories!

    Keep up the great work with your blogging. You are doing really well :)

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete