Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

St Pius X life story


22.08.19
St Pius' Life
LEARN: To identify something in the life of St. Pius X that is of importance /interesting to you. Explain and give your reason.  (WRITING NEED TO FOLLOW THE WRITING RUBRIC)

What do you find interesting about St Pius’ life & why?
What I find interesting about St Pius’ life is how he always wanted to be a priest from the age 11 up until he actually became one. It’s interesting because I would have changed what I wanted to be while growing up.

Similarities -
  • Grew up poor
  • Walks to school

Difference -
  • St Pius walked to school barefoot because of how poor he was : whenever I need new school shoes I get it because my family is not that poor
  • St Pius wanted to be a priest at the age of 11 : I never thought about a job at the age of 11
  • He grew up in a family of nine : I grew up in a family of 7 
  • He was born in Riese - Italy : I was born in New Zealand
  • Pope Pius gave everything he had to the poor to help them : I only give a little , like coins

No comments:

Post a Comment