Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter learning jouney

Activity 2: Take a picture of yourself playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it to your blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what you are doing in the picture. As an example, I have posted a picture of my son, Aronui, posing as an archery competitor. He made his bow out of a tree branch!


aronui.jpg

Blog (Activity 2) = 4 points

Bonus: This year two sports are being reintroduced into the Olympic Games. They are golf and sevens rugby. Imagine that you worked for TVNZ and you were paid to travel to Rio de Janeiro to attend the Olympic Games and report on the golf and/or the rugby competitions. On your blog, write a poem that describes how you would feel about travelling to Rio. Would you be excited? Would you be scared? How would you feel?

If I had been paid to go to Rio Di Janeiro to attend to olymipcs games I would feel excitedly happy because I have never been to a real game of olymipcs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiapo! I think that I would feel exactly the same way! For this activity you can earn points by writing your feelings and thoughts down in a poem. You can write any kind of poem that you would like. There are no rules about the kind or the length. I'll check back in a few days to see if you've been able to post your poem about feeling excitedly happy on your blog :)

    Good luck! I'm sure that you will write a great poem.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete