Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Winter learning journey


Activity 1: Let’s imagine that you were alive 2792 years ago and invited to compete in the first ever ancient Olympic Games. Which of these events: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon would you compete in? Click on the name of the sport and it will take you to a site that tells you about the sport. On your blog tell us which sport you would choose and why you chose it.

In activity 1 I would run in Olympics because in running it involves sprinting and at home I always sprint. I am good at sprinting so I am often good at running.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiapo,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! I am so happy that you have joined our programme and posted so many blogs already. That is amazing!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog about running. I, too, would have chosen running if I was competing in the ancient Olympics. I love to run and often try to get outside and go for a run with my son, Aronui. We both love to run and try to stay healthy and fit. How often do you go running?

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete