Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Winter learning journey

Bonus: During the ancient Olympic Games, men were allowed to compete in the events but women were not. In fact, women were often forbidden from even watching the games. In your opinion, is this a fair rule? Why or why not? On your blog please tell us what you think about this interesting rule.

My opinion in what the story says is that woman should be aloud to watch and play Olympics because woman has done nothing wrong to have themselves not play Olympic's and that they should have a free life choice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiapo,

    I completely agree with you! I think that women should be allowed to participate in the Olympic games alongside the men. I think that they are just as capable and just as strong!

    On that note, I am really looking forward to watching the upcoming Olympic games to see how both the men and the women from New Zealand do. I hope that the athletes have a great time at the games and do their very best to win a medal. That would be pretty exciting!

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete