Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Quick write

11/8/17
Written on 9/8/17.
Quick write
The power went out at your school today. Write a short recount about your experience.


Title: Lights out


Recount:
Getting to school was horrible, the rain just kept on spitting on me but it’s just water so I didn’t mind.


As I walk into my warm classroom the lights were off and everybody was cleaning their desks. “How come the lights are off?” I asked, “the power is off”.


I ran into the corridor and felt scared already because it was dark. I started staring at the end of the hallway, it felt like it was going to turn sideways just like in horror movies.


I quickly hang my bag and ran back into the room breathless.


I walk to my desk and start cleaning, I was thinking about the move called “lights out” because how the lights were out.


As I was cleaning the bell suddenly rang and nearly made me deaf. My heart was beating as fast as a car speeding on 90 KM.


I sat down and breathed slowly as I started to calm down.

Now I knew my day wasn’t going to be how I expected it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment