Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

What animal is like me?

11/8/17
Image result for monkey


Facts about this animal:
  • This type of animal loves to eat ripe fruits like bananas, seeds, vegetables, leaves, honey, and even flowers
  • This animal lives in South and Central America and also Africa and Asia.
  • This animal has different kinds of hair colour (fur). Their face has not a lot of fur in the front, it is smooth when you touch their face. They look very short but they are actually a little bit tall, they look short because their back is always down as if they have hunchbacks.


Why I chose this animal
I chose to be a monkey because we have so much in common. Monkeys are insane over bananas and fruit (ripe) and so am I.


Monkeys also are a little bit annoying to people just like how I am annoying to my friends when I talk and move too much.


Monkeys love eating food just like me because I get hungry all the time just like monkeys do.


Monkeys also like to snatch things off that they really want, I oftenly do that when I really want something as well.


Monkeys always steal things from people or other animals just like when I was younger I used to steal my cousins toys.


Monkeys and I both love shouting, monkeys love to scream out and I love to talk and shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment