Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey | Week 1 | Day 5 | Activity 2

21/12/18


On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bestfriend ,
I think my trip to the tundra was very interesting ,
Even though it was super freezing cold ,
I saw polar bears for the first time ever ,
I even saw shrubs , herbs and lichens ,
It was an amazing experience ,
The time I was there it was approxitemately 60 degrees ,
I was very cold ,
Although I really enjoyed seeing those various animals and also the beautiful plants that grew along.
I hope next time I get to go to the tundra with you!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Fiapo,

    Great descriptive writing! It's like a poem, and it really painted a great picture about what the Tundra was like.

    I guess a good thing about going to a different climate means that you'll see the interesting animals that come with it. What's the most interesting animal you've seen up close?

    I can't wait to read more of your writing in the new year

    Have an awesome Christmas!
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee ,
      Thank you for your feedback ,
      "What's the most interesting animal you've seen up close?" , I think that the most interesting animal I've seen up close is a tiger , it looks exactly the same as the tigers put on movies but more calm. They lay quietly on the ground or walk around.

      Thank you,
      - Trina

      Delete