Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Summer learning journey | Week 1 | Day 5 | Activity 3

21/12/18
On your blog, post a description of life in New Zealand in 2018. Please remember that the people who read your post will have never been to New Zealand or even seen a picture so it is your job to ‘paint a picture’ of New Zealand using your words. You can also post pictures, if you wish. Be sure to fully attribute the pictures.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Zealand will be sinking into the ocean next week , 2018 in New Zealand has been a awesome time. I have visited many places like Auckland and Places in Tamaki.

My favorite things about New Zealand is the restaurans and shops, like Mac Donald's , KFC and burger king.

I will miss the beautiful fresh air and bright oceans of New Zealand , also the beautiful plants.

 If only New Zealand wouldn't sink in the ocean. This is the last week I will be in New Zealand and I want to make the best out of it by spending time outside in the beautiful nature.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiapo!

    Thank you for sharing all of the things you will miss if New Zealand were to sink! Makes me sad thinking about it, I hope this never happens to us...eek!

    I think that spending your last week outside in the beautiful nature is also a great way to enjoy New Zealand - this is my favourite thing about living here, we have such lovely nature to explore!

    You know Fiapo I think all of the places I have been overseas have had a least a Mc Donalds and maybe even a KFC! So I think if New Zealand did sink you would be able to find another country that will still have those places for you :) - Yay!!

    Great job Fiapo!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete