Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Summer learning journey | Week 2 | Day 2 | Activity 2

25/12/18
For this activity you are asked to think of someone who is very tough and strong. They can be someone who you know personally or they can be a character that you have read about in a book, seen in a movie, or on a television show.

On your blog, tell us about this person. Who are they? Why are they, in your opinion, so strong and tough?
My brother , he is very strong on the inside and out , he keeps me out of danger and sticks up for me everyday when something happens to me. He is very strong and he looks after everyone in my family.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Fiapo

    You brother sounds very cool. What an awesome person to have looking out for you. You are very lucky. It takes a lot to be both emotionally strong and physically strong. What kind of things do you like to do with your brother?

    Have a great week!
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete