Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer learning journey | Week 2 | Day 4 | Activity 1

27/12/18
Let’s imagine that you had the chance to visit Milford Sound by boat, foot (walking) or air (helicopter). Which option would you prefer?
On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.
If I had the chance to visit Milfor Sound I would choose to be in a helicopter because
I can see the beautiful view from up high and it's more exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiapo,

    You're right about the helicopter, it would be a really exciting trip! Have you been in a helicopter before? I haven't - I must do that one day.

    It would certainly be a good way to see things from up high.

    Have you visited any nice parks in Auckland?

    Hope to read more of your writing!

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete