Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer learning journey | Week 2 | Day 4 | Activity 3

27/12/18
On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.










A young adult is taking a photo on top of a tall building 
where you can see the ocean and a lot of other buildings basically |the view|. 
I don't have any place in mind of where I think she is. 
I think she fell in love with the view that she just had to stop to take a photo. 
You can see a lot of yellow and red buildings. The clear sky with no clouds.
The dark green / blue ocean. 
She doesn't look scared but also is trying to get a good angle while trying not to fall of the building.
She is on the edge of the building which makes the photo look more interesting.
The green bushes and tress , also the huge bridge. She must have gotten a very good photo to treasure in her phone.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Fiapo, my name is Billy and I am with the Summer Learning Journey programme. I wonder if you remember me from last year? I am pleased to see that you are working hard and completing lots of activities again this year. Congratulations!

    Since last year, I have moved to London, England. So I will be commenting and motivating you throughout the summer from the other side of the world! It's winter here so it's quite cold and not at all summer-like.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the selfie. I like how you've used the word 'treasure'. She must have got a really good photo but I wonder if it's worth risking your life for? I don't think I would do this. It's seems quite dangerous and not at all worth it.

    Have you ever taken a cool selfie? Lot's of people take them with sporting stars or celebrities. I think if I was a celebrity I'd get sick of people stopping me to take photos all throughout my day. What do you think? Would it bother you?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiapo,
    I like your work because you explained it good and people can understand what you are trying to say, Keep your great work up.

    Great Work
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiapo,

    I think you did a great job describing the picture. Why do you think she decided to take such a daring photo?

    Great Job,
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete